3/16/13

DRAWSTRING SHORTS PATTERN






images via fashiontoast, honestly wtf, whereisthecool.blogspot, rougefox

Happy St. Patty's day. Sorry I've been completely MIA! I just got a job so I've been slightly occupied with that but mostly I was (... still is) plagued with seasonal laziness which is why my "I'll post the shorts pattern tomorrow" ended up being "I'll post the shorts pattern NEVER" well, until now. You can  finally download the pattern here.  This is my first time making a pattern, I also don't use patterns often, so let me know if something doesn't make sense.

About the pattern
- Print and lay out the pattern so that a circle forms in the middle of the 4 pages
- add seam allowance to all sides of the pattern
- the "----" means fold
- the square should be 2"x2"

For the instructions you can follow this amazing tutorial that I found.







1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comment.